All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust.–Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
Welcome to the Happiest Travels on Earth!
Let’s get right to it: My name is Jenn and I love Disney!
Ever since I was little I always loved heading to Disney and being immersed in the magic. I’ve been on a Disney cruise and stayed at various different resorts on property.
When I’m not at Disney I am thinking about my next trip or reading up on the latest news.
I am excited to launch my blog, The Happiest Travels on Earth. It is meant to be a place for inspiration for your next trip or something fun to help you daydream.
Since this is my first blog post, I figured I’d answer some Q&A’s to help introduce myself.
Hope you enjoy……
- Favorite Disney Princess? Belle
- Favorite Disney Prince? Prince Eric
- Favorite Disney Movie? Beauty & the Beast
- Favorite Disney Sidekick? Olaf
- Favorite Disney Fab Five Character? Minnie Mouse
- Favorite Disney Love Song? Something There (Beauty & the Beast) & Go the Distance (Hercules)
- Disney Song that Gets Stuck in My Head all the time? You’re Welcome (Moana)
- Favorite Disney World Theme Park? This is a toss up between EPCOT and Magic Kingdom- I love them both!
- Favorite Pair of Disney Ears I Own? I probably would have said my black & red sequin ears until I recently got a pair of Rose Gold ears, which are definitely my favorite.
- Favorite Walt Disney Quote? “If you can dream it, you can do it.” This is the quote that was on my graduation cap when I graduated with my master’s degree.
Head over @thehappiesttravelsonearth on Instagram to see more. 🙂